A Miracle in a Jar

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Lots of face masks have been on my skin to minimize my breakouts. I have to say that my face felt soft and clean afterwards, but that feeling only lasted for the day. Everyone suffers from skin issues and it's not a big deal if it happens once in a while. I too am a victim of 'not having a perfect, flawless skin', I suffer from breakouts and blemishes too. I heard lots of positive stories about the GlamGlow mud mask, also known as the miracle mask. During Fall and Winter every skin tends to get really dry and this mask should give you a perfect, healthy glow. It also should fight against blemishes and breakouts, so in general it should improve the condition of the skin as well. GlamGlow is used by many celebrities and since they always need to look good when hitting the red carpet, this product must do something good right? I wanted to know where all the fuss was about, so I thought to give it a try myself.


I was a little skeptical at first, because I didn't experience serious improvements with other face masks and why would particularly this mask work for me? The GlamGlow SuperMud fights against breakouts and other skin issues, so that's why I decided to try this one (they have other masks as well). I applied a thin layer all over my face and let it dry. As soon as it dried, I saw dark spots popping up, meaning that those areas needed a little more attention the next time. I left it for about 20 minutes and rinsed it off. I was so curious for the result! What seemed? My skin was so smooth and I got a beautiful glow, it looked like I just got a facial. I was hooked!


I've been using the SuperMud mask 2-3 times a week for about two months now and I'm still very enthusiastic. My face truly feels and looks more soft and clean, and stays like this for more than just a day. I don't think this mask is the only reason my skin looks better though. Since September I've been skipping dairy products such as milk, cheese and chocolate, because it could be the case that my skin reacts badly on those products. Ever since then, my skin conditions have been improving. There you have it ''Beautiful skin comes from within'' haha! But anyways, what I'm trying to say is that I don't think my skin changes come from the GlamGlow mask only, but also from not eating/drinking dairy foodies (I do miss (hot)chocolate A LOT, especially during this time of the year!). Using the right skincare products, getting facials every few weeks and not using make-up brushes help a lot too. The improvements basically come from a combination of everything. I don't want to scream too loud though, I'm not there yet..

The only downside of this GlamGlow mud is that it's quite expensive (€49,95 - 30ml), but since you need only the thinnest layer on your skin every time you apply it, the jar doesn't get so empty that fast. On top of that, this mask really improves your skin, so it's definitely worth the money! Have you already tested this miracle mask? If so, what do you think about it?


*Commercial links
  1. Fijn dat deze wel werkt! =)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13049789

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!